Beyond Visualization

by Anonymous (PsiOnline Donated Article)


Over the course of the past few years I've become accustomed to doing most, if not all of my psionics work in a different manner than most do. I now do psionics by simply thinking. Rather than visualizing, I merely move psi around as if it was my arm. To understand what I'm saying first move your arm. Did you notice how you didn't have to visualize for this to happen? This is what we are going for. Once you get used to this it is not a difficult proccess to master, though it may be a bit hard to achieve at the start when being used in conjunction to psionics.

To first achieve this I reccomend that one first meditates, or at least find a way to calm your mind a little bit. There are various articles out there which teach you how to meditate so I think it's better to now move on. After meditating think about your arm. Think about what you did before, except now pay attention to the different sensations you get. You should hopefully feel differnt things going on in your head, small amounts of pressure here and there. You should feel the pressure in random spots. When making similir movements you should always feel the pressure in approximatly in the same area. Try to duplicate this feeling without actually moving your arms. Once you have this step done move on to the next.

Now, create a simple construct. A psi ball should be sufficient for our purposes. Whilst creating it pay attention to the different feelings you get in your brain. Now, move into your normal position for practicing. Duplicate these feelings, but unlike last time you must actually move something now. This may seem a bit confusing due to the fact that I've not given much instruction, but you should be able to understand what I'm trying to get across. Do this a few times until you can feel the actual psi ball in your hand. Congratulations, you now created a psi ball without having to visualize anything.

If this does not work after the first few attempts I suggest you stop and try again another day. Eventually you should get this to work, and once you do psionics will feel much more natural. Instead of having to visualize everything you want to do you should be able to use psionics as if though it was a limb you've had all of your life.

There is one thing I'd advise you to be cautious of. There is such a thing known as "muscle memory", this is not what we're looking to accomplish. I remember once doing this and it got to the point where my my mind would create a psi ball on it's own as soon as I was in my usual "psi ball creation position." This is not something I particularly enjoy due to the fact that I want control over what I do. If you are looking for this to happen though, you can just keep practicing this one method and it should start to begin happening automatically.

This concludes my small explanation of how to go beyond visualization. Remeber to keep practicing, just don't overdo it. Good luck with your work, be careful, and remeber to have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home