Programming Sensations

by MindMover

Psi constructs can be programmed to perform a variety of tasks and effects. They can be used in a myriad of ways that can be useful and quite fun. Once you have learned basic programming you will want to expand on it and use it to create some physical sensations. This article is directed mainly at that, the programming of sensations into a psiball. Some examples of these physical sensations are hot, cold, and itches, although I am sure the possibilities are endless. In this article are some of the more useful programs as well as the techniques I use to program them. The below information is what I have found to work best for me, which means it might not be best for you, but either way, I think you will find it extremely helpful. If you are reading this article than I assume you are competent in making psiballs, constructs, and of course, programming. If not, please read those articles first because this will only get you confused and frustrated when you are not able to get results.

In the programs that follow, I will explain a variety of visualizations, and tactile visualization to put sensations into psi constructs. You do not need to use both when you're programming your construct, but you must have a clear idea of what it will be. If what you read does not connect for you then substitute something that does in its place. For example, if I say imagine red psi flowing into your hands to make it hot, it will not work for you unless red means hot to you. If you equate yellow with warmth then use that. Remember, the most important thing when programming is to have clear intentions, and to make sure you understand what you are doing and why you are doing it. Now that you better understand what this article is all about, it is time to learn and experiment. When programming sensations, it is important to understand what the sensation is that you want to program. You need to be able to recall the sensation and then transfer it to the construct. The first step is to get a feeling for the sensation. Remember what it feels like and try to duplicate that feeling.

Here are some ways of getting the sensations. Hot: Breathe warm air on your hand, run your hand under warm water, place your hand under a warm light bulb and feel the heat. Cold: Breathe cold air on your hand, place an ice cube on you hands and move it around, stick your hands in the freezer (don't get frostbite :-P) Itch: just remember what it felt like the last time you had an itch :) Visualization can also be a useful tool. Like I stated in the introduction, people associate different colors with different things. Maybe when you're making your warm psiball you like to visualize yellow psi flow in. However, visualization should not stop at color. Maybe visualize fire pooling and swirling in your hands. Maybe when you are trying to program an itch you can visualize feathers, as long as it connects for you. You must be creative here and try different things out. When programming sensations it is important to use a variety of the techniques described. And yes, combinations work very well. Now that you understand the basic concepts, I will give a brief outline of how I would go about programming a sensation into a psiball, and then put it in an example. First, I would figure out what sensation I wanted to program (it is important to know this from the beginning). Once decided on, I would try to recall the feeling, and if possible, try to feel it using some of the techniques I explained before. I would begin to allow the psi to flow into my hand, using whatever visualization possible, and try to put the sensation into the construct.

At this point, whatever your goal was should start to be felt. If not, then keep practicing. Now to apply this to a sensation. A tickle can be felt easily, so let’s program that. I know what I want, so I’ll identify the sensation now. Simply tickling the palm of my hand helped me to get a hold of this sensation. Now, I am imagining small feathers flowing and forming a ball in my hand. I can start to feel a tickling sensation on both palms and my fingers. I have added enough psi, and my construct is complete. See, pretty easy, huh! Remember to practice this; it will most likely not come the first time. A little effort can go a long way. Have fun, experiment with this, and do what works for you. If you have any questions, you can post them on the PsiOnline forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home