The New PsiOnline.org!

Hi all!

I apologize for not giving everyone the updates that I had promised. A lot of this has to do with college, but the technical back end has also had an effect. On the brinkster server it was very difficult for me to put up updates due to my arrangements. Not only that, but I had to manually update the "database" myself, which was very time consuming. I've moved to Blogger in an attempt to make publishing updates a lot easier, and giving the community a chance to comment on individual things.

I am currently working on uploading all of the content into this new blog format, and I will be adding a few new features to the website as well. The Forums are still open for everyone to use and have not changed. Hopefully this will push PsiOnline into the "Web 2.0" age of RSS feeds and all that jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home